The Public Works Department is responsible for the following operational functions:
- Management oversight of all public property of the Village, including all streets, parkways, sidewalks and the municipal buildings.
- Provide general public services such as snow and ice control.
- Operate and maintain the Village public water works system, wastewater assets and stormwater management facilities.
- Maintain and repair all motor vehicles, trucks and other equipment in the Village fleet.
- Oversee various capital improvement projects such as street resurfacing and reconstruction and underground utility replacement undertaken by the Village.
Public Works - Emergency Numbers
Public Works Director, Mark Rust - 779-537-3720
Public Works Foreman, Doug Williams - 779-537-3729
Public Works FT Laborer, Nick Berry - 779-537-3800