Village of Pecatonica News & Announcements
Attention Residents- UTV permits are available through Village Hall. You Can apply for your UTV permit by calling 815-239-2310 to schedule an appointment. The permit fee, completed application and inspection need to be completed before you are allowed to ride within the Village of Pecatonica
Required Equipment Checklist
- Steering Apparatus (Wheel, handlebars or factory installed equipment)
- Except for All Terrain Vehicles, Seat belts are required for each passenger
- Tires and /or approved tracks
- Turn Signals- front and rear
- Rear-view Mirror
- Brakes and Brake Lights on rear
- Headlights-emit white light visible from at least 500 feet
- Taillights-emit red light visible from at least 100 feet
- standard factory exhaust
- Approved "slow moving vehicle" emblem attached to the rear as required by Section 12-709 of the Illinois Vehicle Code
Attention Residents- Just a reminder that you are required to apply for building permits through the village when having work done to your home. Please click on forms and select building permit to print the form or contact Village hall at 815-239-2310 with any questions. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment can be made over the phone or through our drop box.
At this time to protect the safety of our Residents and Village Employee’s. There will be no access to the building until further notice. We’ll keep you informed of any future changes.
Payments can only made the following ways:
- Drop Box
- Over the Telephone
- Through the mail
- Electronically through PSN.
If you have any questions please call 815-239-2310.
To view Winnebago County Prevailing Wage Information click the link below
Attention Residents- The Economic Development Committee has taken over the Flag Program in Pecatonica which displays flags along Main Street on special days such as Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and Flag Day. If you are interested in purchasing a honorary/memorial flag to be added to the display. Please complete the form and return it to Village Hall.
Posted June 30, 2020
Attention Residents- Please click the link below to view the Consumer Confidence Report.
Bill Payment Options
Attention Residents- The Village now offers additional ways to pay your utility billing. We can accept Credit/Debit cards in our office and you can now go online and pay through PSN Please click the link below to get started.